Monday, January 4, 2010

Mufy Graduation Night

Hi, i decided to update my blog after a long break since 2nd of October 2009. Of cuz, wishing u all a Happy New Year 2010. New year new wishes, i hope all ur new wishes may come true later... While, i have a good news... Haha... I am qualified to enter the Monash University and i will be taking Bachelor of Computer Science. Haha... At last, i didn't dissapoint my mum... Haha...

On the 16th of December, i have attended my MUFY Graduation Nigth with my frenz... Haha... It was fun and i need to act smart... Haha... Because im wearing a coat... Haha... Here are some of the pictures that i took during the graduation night...















Mr Lee and me.
















Miss Hana (Semester 1 English A Teacher) and me.
















Miss Helen (Semester 2 English B teacher) and me.
















Miss Vani (Semester 1 Computer Science A Teacher) and me
















Miss Agalya (Semester 2 Computer Science B Teacher) and me
















Miss Raajeswari (Semester 2 Biology A Teacher) and me.


and not in the photos, is my Semester 1 and 2 Maths A and B teacher, Semester 1 Chemistry A teacher.
Without them i wouldn't have enter the Monash University.
I would want to say THANK YOU to them for teaching me this whole year. =)


And beside that, i also have taken some pictures with my friends too:















Christine and me.
















The anime club members.
















My Semester 2 English B classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment